Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Teenage Brain Video

This video spoke of the teenage brain and how it reacts to events such as no sleep, sleep deprivation is something I can relate to. I usuallz go to bed around 10:30-11 after all my homework and studying. This means I only achieve 7 and a half hours of sleep every week day, when I am supposed to be getting 9 hours and a half. I am loosing 2 hours of sleep everyday that I should be getting becuase I have to wake up at 6:30 to be at school at 7:30. To change this I believe school should begin at a later time, 8:30 would be the best. Another thing I can relate to is a boy in the video said that his mother would yell at him for "choosing not to do it" because if he would have wanted to do it he would have done it at that instant. This same thing occurs with me, I forget to do things my parents ask me to do becuase I am not interested in doing them or I am occupied at the moment and trz to remember to do it at another instant, and they say it is becuase I dont do it right away and that I choose to forget.


No comments:

Post a Comment